Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Nine Months Old!

Hi Everyone! It's me, Hadley. I decided that since I am nine months old now, it is MY turn to put a post on this blog! I'm having my mom help me because if I tried to type this myself it would look like this:

;aleiN;KND9Flkne;IEDDHEFFP98ELKN;KD;LAIID;FKENLKN;lkdoinf

Anyways, Mommy was tagged by Angela, but we decided it would be fun for me to do this tag. So here goes!


8 Favorite TV Shows (In no particular order):
Hmmm....I don't really watch a lot of tv, but I do like anything bright and colorful! Here are some of the shows I watch with my big brothers.
1. SpongeBob Squarepants - I haven't decided if I really like this one or not....
2. Dora and Diego - I LOVE these guys!
3. Little Einsteins - "We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship!"
4. Jazz Games - Go Utah! Deron Williams is my favorite player (that's what Mason tells me)
5......I can't think of any others!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Eat
2. Sleep
3. Have my diaper changed
4. Crawl EVERYWHERE!
5. Make a mess of the cupboards and drawers I can open
6. Play pattycake (my favorite!)
7. Play in the bathtub (my second favorite!)
8. Try to stand up without holding on to anything - I know I will do it soon!

Favorite Restaurants
I don't really get to pick where we go, but I like the food at these places that my family picks:
1. Wendy's (I like french fries and ice cream!)
2. Chinese food (Rice...yummy!)
3. Denny's or IHOP (we love to eat breakfast any time of day)
4. Chuck-a-rama or Golden Corral (Buffet = Anything I want!!!)
5. Pizza Hut (Who doesn't love it there?)
6. Taco Bell
7. My Mom and Dad like Rusty's Steakhouse
8. Mason and Kyle like McDonald's sometimes too

8 Things on My Wishlist
1. A new doll for Christmas
2. More teeth besides the six I already have - I want to try a steak!
3. My very own tractor - I love to drive my brothers' tractors!
4. Walking - I'm so tired of being on all fours, I want to run with my brothers!
5. A baby brother or sister (hahahahaha!!)
6. Play in the tub all day long
7. My own remote control so I don't have to share with Daddy
8. No More Diapers! Or wait....maybe that's on Mommy's wishlist....

8 Things I Love
1. My Family
2. Talking and Singing - even if nobody knows what I'm saying
3. Laughing and Playing
4. Being able to go anywhere I want to in the house
5. Jumping
6. Taking a Shower or Bath
7. Rice cereal with fruit, sweet potatoes, crackers, apple puffs, milk, water.....just food in general!
8. Exploring!

Well, that's me in a nutshell! Thanks for reading - gotta go, its naptime!

7 comments:

Blackburns said...

That was too cute. She is a cutey!
I can't believe that I am old enough to have a boy that is 12 years old and getting the priesthood. It kind of freaks me out a little bit. On the other hand it is kind of nice. :)
Does Marty and his wife have a blog?

Jolee said...

She is so cute! And I just love her dress in the pictures. Also I wanted to say thanks to you both for doing my survey. I really appreciate it!

Carrie said...

You and your mama are adorable!!!

Josh & Jamie said...

OH Hadley, you can't be nine months already. I think you need a little brother or sister also. Pris, she is so cute, I can't believe its been nine months. Just think you could be having another one soon. You better get on the ball.

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Ha ha! So cute. I always love the day I can stop packing the diaper bag everywhwere! She is such a cute little rollie pollie girl. I just want to scoop her up and smoother her fat cheeks with kisses! I love how quickly they figure out the world around them and how badly they want to be big!

Shy said...

She really is queen isn't she!?! Too cute... Thanks for your comments the other day! I'm really doing quite a bit better...I just have my days. I'm sure you know how that goes :)

Pete & Kenna said...

She is so cute! It goes by way too fast doesn't it?!