Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Sassy Baby

I was watching one of my favorite morning shows a while back - Good Things Utah - and they talked about a 2009 Baby of the Year contest being put on by "Sassy Babies" store at Gardner Village. Well, how could I resist? So, here is my sassy baby:


Here is the website with the information for all of you moms with sassy babies of your own: www.sassybabies.com and look under "casting call."
They are accepting entries until January 31st and there are four categories for boys/girls ages newborn to three years old. It looked like they will be giving away some awesome prizes too. So enter your baby too - because we all know that our babies are the best, right!?!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Cool "feet" picture at the top!!!

And...hope you win the sassy baby contest!! Mine could definately win one for 4 year-olds!

Six of Us said...

I love that family pic of your shoes. I wanted to take one of ours, have Jon's on the outside and work inward to Cali's. But the more I thought about it, the more I didn't like the idea of having a picture of my feet...

Pete & Kenna said...

She is so adorable! Aren't little girls so much fun?!