Monday, August 11, 2008

Bouncing Baby

Just thought I'd post these cute little pics of Hadley. We got her this jumper a couple months ago (thanks for the recommendation Stephanie King!) and she loves it. But she curls her toes and bounces on the tops of them - I can't believe she hasn't broken one yet! These are a few of her funny little faces she makes.
She's a chub, weighing in at 18 1/2 pounds. But I'm enjoying that while it lasts, because she'll be crawling soon. She loves to roll all around the house and she's trying to get up on her knees. I hate that babies grow so fast, I wish I could just bottle all of this up and keep it for a while...before I know it she'll be a teenager....scary....

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your family is so cute. It was great to meet you at the reunion. We are moving out to Utah in a few weeks so hopefully we will see you again soon.

Megan Guymon said...

This is soo true!! It seemed like just yesterday that I had Addi, they just grow up too fast. I understand now why people say "you had better enjoy them now!" Before we know it they are off to kindergarten!! Love the cute little faces.

Six of Us said...

She looks so cute. I love it when she smiles. And we love her chub too. I can't wait til the 23rd. Hopefully we'll be able to come.

Unknown said...

ah i love these pictures!! so adorable!!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

I know exactly what you mean. We had the same bouncer for Brant and I just boxed it up this week. I miss being able to trap him in it already! We just sent Brylin to first grade yesterday and it is so surreal, she didn't go to kindergarten so it's a big adjustment. Enjoy that sweet chubby baby girl before she's gone...

Blackburns said...

She is so cute. Your little boys are too. They do grow up to fast. Has school started there yet?

Carrie said...

Hey, Priscilla. This is Carrie Davis. I just had to tell you that Emma is 14 months old and weighs in at 18 pounds! In my case, I am the one with the chub!!

Jackson's said...

What a cutie!!!

JENKIES said...

I am so glad that you found us. I am kind of new to the blogging. I love seeing and reconnecting with people. I can't believe how old your Mason is. Keep in touch. Hope all is well.

JENKIES said...

I am so glad that you found us. I love to be able to reconnect with people. I can't believe how old your Mason is. I hope all is well for you. Keep in touch.