Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun on Cedar Mountain

A couple weeks ago, Sherri invited the kids and I to come and spend the day at her family's cabin on Cedar Mountain. It was so pretty up there and we had such a great time.

Here's Mason, Matthew and Brielle.

Mason really looks up to Matthew and they have a lot of fun together. They had a blast that day with target practice at a dish network dish! Kyle had his own "gun" too - it was a stick the boys found that looked just like a little gun.

This one's for you Sherri!!!! :) Sherri and Hadley enjoying the outdoors too.

You can't tell from this far away, but Mason is in Heaven! He wants his own motorcycle so badly, but his "mean" mom is really hesitant. I'm afraid I won't be able to hold him (and his dad) off any longer, especially since he showed that he can ride this one of Matthew's so well.

Mason stayed overnight with them. Here they are doing one of Mason's favorite things....roasting marshmallows.
Thanks Sherri, Brielle, and Matthew, for a wonderful time at your cabin!!!

3 comments:

Blackburns said...

It's hard to let them grow up and discover new things. I'm the same way I don't want them to get started on some of those things, but I've had to give a lot. It's that mother in me.:) Your pictures are cute.

Megan Guymon said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I may have to check out Midway someday, I have never been there either. We love the mountains and I am sure that Ethan would love to have a mortocycle too...boys have no fear and that is the scarey thing!! Good luck with that battle!

Meagan DeLange said...

Hi Priscilla! This is Karl's wife, Meagan. I was so happy to come across your blog : ). Karl and I have one as well, it's: karlandmeagandelange.blogspot.com. Your little Hadley is SO cute! I love all of your fun pictures. I can't wait to show Karl your blog - he will be so excited : ). I hope you guys are doing well. Take care, and hopefully we'll see you soon!