Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blast from the Past Month

I am sure that the rest of you are the same way....a month flies by and you find yourself wanting to share all these fun tidbits that happened during that month. So, here's a little bit of our "exciting" lives in good ol' "roundtown."

While doing a routine eye exam at school, we found that Kyle was having a little trouble seeing the pictures. So one eye exam with a doctor and a couple hundred dollars later....here we are! Kyle has glasses! They look pretty cute on him (the picture doesn't do him justice). He was so proud to pick them out himself.

Hadley got two more teeth this past month. But not the front two....her two eye teeth (I think that's what they're called). We call her our little vampire...just in time for Halloween!

We went to the cabin during General Conference weekend. We had big plans for lots of fun! We didn't get up there until late Friday afternoon, just in time for dinner and settling in. Saturday morning we woke up to snow! It snowed all day long, so we pretty much stayed in all day and listened to conference. Lynn and Mason did go for a quick four-wheeler ride. Still, we had a lot of fun playing games, watching movies, hanging out together. Sunday came and we had to come home. The boys were really wishing they had brought their snow sleds to play in the seven inches of snow!

If only I could look as cute as Hadley after two days without a shower!

We had to get a picture of this awesome pine tree on the mountain! I've seen the aspens twist and turn in weird formations, but never a pine tree. It stood really tall too!

I finally got around to do a little canning. We went to Koosharem and Mom and I canned some peaches and the boys were a great help! I also did some salsa. Mmmm....gotta love it! We did have a pretty good time!

I've always wanted to take my kids to the State Fair. I remember going there with the school as a kid and it was so much fun. I convinced Lynn to come along (I reminded him of all the animals they have there...that helped a little!).

I know, I know....why would we get a picture next to a cow, considering the fact that we are dairy farmers? Well, it was a pretty big one!

John Deere Tractors - a common product found around the Morgan household too!

The boys had fun riding some rides. Mason was really sweet to ride some of the little rides with Kyle.

Kyle letting out some wiggles in the bounce house.

Mason doing a little bouncing of his own!

Lynn and Mason enjoying the infamous yellow slide of the Utah State Fair!

For some goat farmers, this goat in the background was the best part of the fair! (I really hope we don't have one of these with our herd someday!)

That same weekend we were able to meet the newest member of the Hampton family - Cali Renner. She is the sweetest little thing! I told Nina that I am really jealous that her babies have so much hair - I think we could put pigtails in Cali's hair already! It was so fun to see all of them and get to hold baby Cali.

The boys each got a turn holding their newest little cousin.

Just a fun little pic of Kyle and his friends. Tucker (Jamie's son) on the left, Jaden (Mekeisia's son) driving and Kyle on the right.
Well, thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Cole and Kimala said...

I love the new glasses, what a cute boy. Those teeth are perfect for Halloween. I guess you know what she can dress up as!!!
You have been busy, but looks like you have had a lot of fun.

Kimala

Blackburns said...

First of all, I like your blog page.:) The pictures are cute of your kids. We went to the state fair also. Last year was the first time I had been there since high school. I can't believe you got that much snow. I guess the tops of our mountains got snow too. Nina's little baby is so cute!! Sounds like you've had a good month. As the year goes on it just goes by fast it seems like at least to me.

Heather said...

Your kids are so darling. Looks like you had a super fun month! I love your little "vampire" look, Hadley!

Josh & Jamie said...

Looks like you had a fun month. Tucker just wanted to look at his picture. What a nut he is.

Unknown said...

ah i love the glasses!!! and the vampire pic!! so so so cute!! and perfect timing!! hahaha

Angela Whiting said...

Looks like you guys had a fun month. I love the state fair!