Monday, April 13, 2009

The Answer is....

Ok, so I'm trying not to be depressed after all of your really low guesses.....:) Here's the scoop:


I watched as my total started at about $177 and then plummeted down to $54 and some change - it was awesome! As you can see, my savings was over $120!! And, I still have a coupon for free milk and two 10% coupons for next time, plus I will be sending in for a $20 rebate. Granted, I didn't pay as little as some have done in the past, but I was still super excited with the savings! Hopefully, as I gain experience, I can someday post an even better savings total! Thanks to everyone for playing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

holy heavens!!!!! we were way off, but i don't think any of us expected to see $120 in savings! that is absolutely amazing!! haha