Saturday, April 11, 2009

Name That Total.....

As a coupon virgin (so to speak...), I have been anxiously awaiting the day that I could unashamedly display a picture of my great savings. The day has arrived! Without further ado (much to the embarassment of my husband and son), here it is!


How much did I save? Nope....not so fast.....I'd like you to guess. Comment with your guess of the total cost for all 46 items. Please take note that there are two packages of country style ribs, two gallons of milk, a new release movie "Bedtime Stories", seven boxes of cereal, ten betty crocker icings, eight bbq sauces, and more! I'll post the total in a couple of days. I can't wait to see the guesses!

6 comments:

Megan Guymon said...

Well, I am pretty sure that you got the milk free and the meat free too. I am guessing you spent around $25.00. Just guessing...I was going to do the figures, but you know, I wanted to guess!! Addicting I know! Lynn should be proud.

Susan said...

I guess about $35.00. I think I got a lot of the same items the other day! (Coupon shopping is fun, huh?! - I'm totally getting addicted!)

Unknown said...

I'm going to guess $20... only cuz of the movie... hmmm...

Cally said...

I'm am a total couponing addict! It's great to get food storage. Don't worry, my husband thinks I'm crazy too when I post couponing pictures.

Okay, my guess is $18.00. I may have guessed too high, but either way have fun with couponing. Oh, and you'll never be the same! :)

Morgan Eliason said...

I glad to see that someone else is addicted also! I love it when I go shopping and can save so much! I'm going to say around $30.00. I hit this sale also!

Blackburns said...

Share your tips!! I want to know.