Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School

Kyle and Mason both started school. Mason started 4th grade a couple weeks ago and Kyle started his second year of preschool yesterday. They were both pretty excited to get back to school. Kyle was really anxious to get back. He's been begging to go ever since Mason started going again. It gets kind of boring here without Mason around I guess.


August 18, 2008 -First Day of Fourth Grade!!! (By the way, his shirt says, "Your mom pays me to go easy on you."

No turning back now! (Circleville Elementary)

How can you start school without a John Deere shirt?

He's so little to be riding on such a BIG bus!! It's moments like these that I have to hold back the tears and be happy for my little guy!

2 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Aawwww! We drove by Circleville Elementary last week! I am so glad it is no longer purple and yellow. I can hardly believe you have a 4th grader. What handsome boys! They look so different but they are both so cute. How blessed they are to be Piute county boys!

Carrie said...

Hi, Priscilla. About the book...I LOVED the way it ended! Just like I thought it should! FYI - I can eat again!!