Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hadley's First Photo Shoot


Quite a while ago, I took Hadley to a friend's house for her first "photo shoot." (I'm just a little slow getting this post done!) Sundee takes pictures as a hobby, but I like her photos more than a professional. She had so many cute props and she was SO patient with us!! Here are a few of the HUNDREDS of photos she took. THANKS SUNDEE! YOU'RE GREAT!



This was the picture we used for her blessing announcement. This was Sundee's idea. Isn't it so cute!!! It only took us over an hour and about 100 snaps to get it! We really wanted her to be asleep for it, but the fuzzy rug kept tickling her nose and keeping her awake. Oh well, I think it turned out cute anyways.



This one is so adorable, if I do say so myself. The color photo is cute, but this black and white makes it perfect. The hat is actually pretty funny....it's a darling lime green and it was much too big on her, but it made it even more cute!



Gotta love the big orange flower!!!



Sundee did all the cute backgrounds/overlays on these pics. I can't tell if Hadley is too happy to be in this picture!!



Another darling overlay. Thanks again Sundee for the GREAT job you did on these pictures!!!

6 comments:

Six of Us said...

She is so cute! I showed her pic to Maya, and she was like, "Aww. Muah!" That one of you and her is really really cute. I love it.

Jolee said...

These are SO cute! I just love them. So is it Sundee Dalton who does them?
Oh and I gave Steph your email so she should be inviting you soon!

Blackburns said...

Very cute pictures. She is a cutie.

Josh & Jamie said...

Those pictures turned out really cute. Hadley is such a doll.

Megan Guymon said...

Very cute pictures!! This is something that I could be better at. What a cute little girl you have! It is soo much fun to have baby girls!!

McAllister's said...

These turned out so cute! I am sad that you didn't send me one. Would you work on that!