Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Whirlwind Week Part I

This past week (actually the past two weeks) have been CRAZY! I have several things I want to share, so I'll break it up into parts. It's been so crazy because Mason has started playing little league baseball. I'm so used to the lazy days of coach pitch....a game or two, here and there, no big deal. Well, those days are gone! Now I get to experience practices several nights a week, at least two games a week, traveling to Panguitch, Bryce Valley, Valley, Kanab and who knows where for games and tournaments....ugh! And I only have one kid involved! Those of you who have already experienced this or are experiencing this now, especially with more than one child, I sympathize!!!! Mason had been so busy with ballgames and chores that the other day I finally had to give him time to just play and be a kid - no chores, no baseball practice, nothing, just play. Mason is enjoying it though. His coach does a great job and teaches the boys a lot. I wish it would warm up so that I can sit outside and watch the games, rather than having to lock myself and the baby inside the car to stay out of the cold and ninety-mile-an-hour wind. I don't have any pictures yet, but we go to Valley today for a game, so hopefully I'll have some pictures to post soon!

1 comment:

Kristi Rowley said...

I understand the craziness. I have two girls doing soccer and dance. It is all over in two weeks. I am looking forward to having it over with. It has been fun watching them.