Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh Yeah! Easter







I realized that I never put up anything about our Easter. Maybe because it was kind of a crazy blur. With Hadley, we weren't able to really go anywhere. We usually like to go to Capital Reef on Saturday and picnic, roll eggs, etc. But it was way too cold to do that! We did go to the "big" Easter egg hunt at the elementary school and the boys got lots of candy. And we also did take them to Richfield for chinese food and bowling (I know...thrilling isn't it?). We did enjoy that. Kyle really enjoyed it because he kept getting spares....even if his ball did go so slow it would almost stop halfway down the alley! My brother John and his girlfriend Kae came to visit that weekend too.
Easter came and Kyle was sick with the stomach flu all day long. Needless to say, I was glad to see that day end. Well, here are a few pics from that "lovely" weekend.

8 comments:

Josh & Jamie said...

Priscilla,
Looks like you had a fun easter. Hadley looks like she is just growing. You have a cute family, and I can't wait to come visit again. Tucker really wants to come see the goats.

Fullmer Family said...

Hi:
I'm glad you found our blog. Ya, this adoption thing has been crazy, but we know it will work out!! Do you mind if I add you to my "Blogs I Enjoy" list on my blog?
-Jillynne Fullmer

Fullmer Family said...

Hi:
I'm glad you found my blog. This adoption thing has been crazy, but we know it will work out!! Do you care if I add you to my "Blogs I Enjoy" list on my blog?
-Jillynne Fullmer

Unknown said...

we have a pretty strict rule that we're only allowed to spend $40... that way we only spend what we would if we'd gone on a date... haha

absolutely adorable pictures from easter!!!

Lacy said...

Your kids are so cute. they grow so fast. I love Easter because I love being with family,being outside and also thinking of Christ.

WESTWOOD'S said...

Your blog is so cute. Hadley is so cute. I just love all the pictures of her. I love the one of the boys showing their muscles. It's fun to have them be such good buddies:)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for the comment! I am doing really good and it looks like you are as well! Hadley is adorable! Nice to hear from ya

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Hey, I have got to know where do you do your digital scrapbooking online? Your pages are all so cute. Also cute family. Hadley and those two boys are adorable.