Monday, April 21, 2008

Thanks Antimony Kids!!



I teach music at Antimony Elementary once a week. I haven't been back since before Hadley was born in February, and last Friday was my first day back. When I got there, I was surprised with a baby shower! The kids all brought cute little gifts for Hadley. Here is a picture of all the kids - Yes, there are only this many kids Kindergarten through 6th Grade! They made the darling quilt you can see them holding, and they all signed it. What a treasure! It was so sweet and we had a lot of fun. I think this was probably the first (and will be the only) baby shower that the boys had gone to! I really love working at the school. The kids are so great. There is just something special about a school that has less than 25 kids. And I really enjoy working with Julie, Mary Jean and Natalie. They have become dear friends to me. So...Thank You Antimony Elementary! You guys are great!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is absolutely adorable!! and i really just love how tight knit towns are down there... honestly hearing your stories makes me miss back home!! i wish more people i knew were still there!! there's no chance i'd get my hubby to move down there though... not enough jobs...