Thursday, March 13, 2008

Four + One = Bliss!!

On February 27, 2008, in a large white room with machines galore, Hadley B. Morgan entered the world and joined our family. We are so excited to have Hadley with us! She was definitely a surprise. We don't "peek" before the baby comes, so we had no idea whether to plan on blue or pink. In fact, Lynn had us all convinced that this baby was another boy. So, when Dr. Brown (who by the way, knew all along and kept the secret!) announced that our baby girl was here, I looked at Lynn and said, "Really?!?" I couldn't believe it!! I immediately started sobbing like a baby - which I have done when my boys were born, but I don't think I cried this much!
She is such a great baby. She hardly ever cries, but she is a grunter!! At her 2 week check-up yesterday she had gained over a pound - weighing in at 9 pounds! We are thrilled that she is doing so well!
I don't know how well I'll keep this blog up - but hopefully you will enjoy it. I mostly want to post scrapbook pages of the family that I have done. I've started into digital scrapbooking...and I'm hooked! But, that's another posting. If you want specifics, just let me know.

2 comments:

McAllister's said...

Ok so what program do you use to make your digital scrapbook pages? I have been looking into doing them. There is a blog on here that just had templates for pages. It is: http://rackettyscrappety.blogspot.com/

You should check it out and also there is one that shows you how to add the cool paper on your blog it is:
http://familybradshaws.blogspot.com/2008/02/new-blog-look-tutorial.html

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Hey Mandi! I ordered a program on t.v. called Polaroid My Memories Suite. I LOVE it! It's really easy to use and you can do so much with it! Then I either order my pages to be printed online or when I go to St. George I have them printed at Costco. I think you can go online and find the site to order the program. And thanks for the info - I will definitely check it out!