Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy 88th Birthday Grandma DeLange!!!











We were able to go to the care center in Panguitch and help wish Grandma LaBeth a Happy 88th Birthday. It was so great to see her. Mom, Uncle Robert & Aunt Ann, Uncle John & Aunt Myrna, and Uncle Charles & Aunt Karen brought decorations, cake, ice cream and even a crown for the birthday girl. Aunt Myrna said it was Grandma's "Sleeping Beauty" crown, because she sleeps so much. I said that was great, as long as no "Princes" come in and try to give her a kiss!!! I have a few pictures of the big bash, but understand that Mason was the photographer....so all the pictures are from a four-foot-high viewpoint! I asked Aunt Ann to email me some of her pics, if I get some I'll post them on here too. It was so great to see Grandma...she is such an amazing lady. I will forever be in her debt for taking me in as her own and teaching me so many important things in life. I'm especially indebted to her for raising a wonderful daughter who I am fortunate to call "Mom."

4 comments:

Lacy said...

Thanks for leaving a message on mu blog. It was good to hear from you. I haven't seen you forever. You family is so cute. That is so neat you finally had a girl. Hey, i just wanted to say loved your comment that you said about your MOM she is a neat lady. I love her she is always so freindly and has a smile on her face.

McAllister's said...

I wish I could have been there, but I didn't know about it. I too think that grandma is an amazing lady. We miss her a lot and hope we can get to see her soon. It looked like a really fun party!!

John-Morgan said...

Its so nice to be able to keep up with whats going on down there! Thanks for always keeping things posted! The pics are great! Even if they are at a 4-foot angle! :-)

Blackburns said...

Priscilla...........It's Emily (Talbot) I saw your blog from Lacy's blog. Congrats on your new baby girl. Tell all your Morgan family members Hi for me. By the way your blog is cute. It's the same one I have. :)