Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Month Old!


I can't believe it....Hadley is one month old!! Where does time go? She's growing like a weed, weighing in at a little over ten pounds already. My only complaint is that after one month I still have way too much weight to lose! All this Easter candy lying around doesn't help....I guess I better hurry and finish eating it all, huh?
I'm sooooo ready for some warm weather! I dream of the beach and the warm summer sun. I swear I was supposed to be born somewhere with white sandy beaches. How did I end up in the middle of sagebrush? Oh well, good thing I like Circleville so much! Speaking of beaches, anybody have any good ideas for a family vacation? My ideal vacation is to rent a beach house and spend a whole week playing in the sand and getting a tan. Unfortunately, my boys don't share my same enthusiasm for tanning and relaxation. For some strange reason they want fun and excitement, go figure. I'd love to hear of some of your favorites....big or small, local or exotic, cheap or expensive. Whether they are feasible or not, one can dream....can't she?

1 comment:

McAllister's said...

Hey I agree with the vacation idea. My husband only ever wants to go to the sand dunes!! One family trip that we took that was fun for everyone was a cruise. You can stop at the ports and go to fun places or just relax on the deck of the ship. We also snuck in a disney land trip one time before getting on board. Wish I could go every year!!