Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"We Should Cry"


Since we have the brand new baby, our spring break did not consist of any exotic vacations - except for a Saturday night trip to Richfield for Chinese food and bowling. The boys spent most of the weekend over at the barn with Lynn. Well, one night Mason and Kyle came home with a funny story. They had decided to go and see any brand new calves that had been born that day. The new calves are kept in a pen with a locking door. After petting the calves, they found that Mason could not open the door back up. Dad was not around to hear them if they wanted to scream. Fear began to set in on Kyle and his only solution at the time was...."Mason, we should cry." How cute is that?!? I was equally pleased to hear that Mason's solution was to pray several times. And with the pure faith of a child he told me that after the second prayer, Heavenly Father gave him the strength he needed to get the door to finally open.
Just call Lynn Old MacDonald. He has been having kids for the past several weeks - well, his goats have been having kids. They are sooo cute and little! Why do we have goats?, you ask. Good question. I don't know either. But, the boys all love it. Here is a picture of a few of the cute little things too. If anyone is interested, they will be for sale soon - and if you talk to me, I'll give them to you at a bargain!!!!

1 comment:

Six of Us said...

Oh my gosh. That is so cute. It almost made me cry. (I swear being pregnant makes me cry at everything. It's so embarrassing.) But tell Kyle and Mason we're glad they are okay.