Saturday, March 15, 2008

Two Weeks Later

Here we are 2 (and a half) weeks later and still surviving! I'm adjusting to the 3 child situation fairly well, although I haven't ventured out with all three anywhere yet. We are keeping Hadley "hid" in the house, hoping to keep away as many "bugs" as possible. The poor boys are getting used to having to change their clothes and get disinfected as soon as they get home. They seem to be adjusting well also, even Kyle only shows the occasional lack of attention attitude.
At Hadley's two week appointment we found that she is eating well - she already weighs 9 pounds. We're really glad she is doing so well! Speak of the little devil....she is calling, so I will report again later!

1 comment:

Channa said...

Hey Priscilla! I was excited to find your blog today. The Mcallister family wrote on mine - and it was linked to yours so that's how I found your cute blog. Congratulations on the baby girl! She is beautiful! It's fun to see all the fun things you and your family have been doing. I love all the scrapbook pages you've posted too. I'll have to get more details from you. Our blog is bryceandchanna.blogspot.com.